Charles E. Mayes, Jr., MD
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Charles Mayes is an interventional cardiologist with Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart in Miramar Beach, Florida. Dr. Mayes is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology and provides personalized, compassionate care to adults ages 18 and older. His professional interests include interventional procedures to restore blood flow to coronary arteries and peripheral arteries, management of hypertension and cholesterol, heart valve disease and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Mayes likes to spend a lot of time talking to his patients and tailoring their care based on their individual needs. While an undergraduate at Vanderbilt, Dr. Mayes was a member of the Vanderbilt basketball team and participated in three NCAA tournaments. He served as team captain during the 1990-91 season. He enjoys golf, fishing and boating.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Duke University School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.