Richard D. Fessler, II, MD
Dr. Fessler is the Chair of Surgery at St. John Hospital and Medical Centers. Specializing in complex vascular abnormalities of the brain, neck and spinal cord, he is the Medical Director of the St. John Providence Health System Stroke Network and Telemedicine Program. He is the Neuroendovascular Fellow... Read More
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Buffalo School of Medicine
- Detroit Medical Center
- Harper Hospital
- Ascension Providence Hospital
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Neurological Surgery - Neurological Surgery
Richard D. Fessler, II, MD offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.