James M. Coticchia, MD
Pediatric Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
James M. Coticchia, MD, is a pediatric otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat doctor) at Studer Family Children's Hospital Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat in Pensacola, Florida. Dr. Coticchia starts by listening to understand your child and their health. Then, he works with you to create a personalized care plan that is right for your child and your family.
Dr. Coticchia is a fellowship-trained and board-certified pediatric ENT doctor. He graduated with his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Coticchia completed residency training in surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. After an otolaryngology research fellowship at The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Dr. Coticchia completed residency training in otolaryngology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri, where he served as the chief resident and received the resident research award for the department of otolaryngology. He completed a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania.
- Ohio State University Hospital (Columbus)
- Ohio State University
- Ohio State University College of Medicine & Public Health
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Washington University Hospital (Missouri)
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.