Akbar A. Hussaini, MD
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Hussaini was raised in New York and graduated from State University of New York at Binghamton. He earned his medical degree from UTMB at Galveston. After completing his orthopedic surgery residency, he pursued fellowship training in total joint replacement at Johns Hopkins.
Meet Akbar A. Hussaini, MD
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- UAMS - SICU
- John Hopkins University, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Binghamton University
- University of North Texas
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Highland Lakes
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Ascension Seton Smithville
- Ascension Seton Bastrop
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Akbar A. Hussaini, MD offers services at multiple Texas locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.