Paul P. Tinsley, Jr., MD
Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Tinsley believes in providing care to his patients as he would care for his own family. He specializes in evaluation of neck masses, head and neck tumors, salivary gland tumors, thyroid tumors, facial cancer removal with reconstruction, sinus conditions and surgery, septoplasty, voice disorders, hoarseness, vertigo, ear infections, ear tubes and eardrum perforation. He also has many years of experience in aging face surgery and nose reconstruction and repairs.
Dr. Tinsley enjoys traveling, spending time with family at home and on the lake and listening to all types of music.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Lexington, Ky
- Columbia Presbyterean Medical Center (dept of otorhinolaryngology)
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital New York
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.