Mary O. Hollist, DO
Neurology, Vascular Neurology
Dr. Hollist received her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. She completed a neurology residency at Michigan State University Department of Neurology and Ophthalmology and has completed a fellowship at the National Institute of Health/Nation... Read More
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- National Institute of Health- Stroke Branch, Ninds, Nih
- Edward W. Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Mi
- Ascension St. Marys Hospital
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Vascular Neurology
Mary O. Hollist, DO offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.