Martha J. Higgins, MD
Pathology-Anatomic and Pathology-Clinical, Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine
Dr. Higgins is the Chair of the Pathology Department at St. John Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Higgins has been named by her peers one of the Detroit area's top pathologists in Hour Detroit magazine's "Top Docs" survey (2004, 2005, 2008).
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Ascension St John Hospital
- Clinical Center
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Ascension Michigan River District Hospital
- Ascension Michigan St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Pathology - Pathology-Anatomic and Pathology-Clinical
- The American Board of Pathology - Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.