Russell E. Hillsley, MD
Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Hillsley received his medical degree from Washington University in Saint Louis. He completed a residency and fellowship in cardiology at Duke University. He specializes in pacemakers, defibrillators, syncope, cardiac arrhythmias and radio frequency ablation. Dr. Hillsley has enjoyed working at Saint... Read More
- Washington University School of Medicine (Missouri)
- Duke University Medical Center
- Duke University Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Ascension Maryland Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.