Nadine G. Rampp, MD
Bariatric Surgery, General Surgery
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Nadine Rampp, MD, is a bariatric and general surgeon at Ascension Saint Thomas in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Dr. Rampp is fellowship trained in bariatric surgery, offering metabolic and weight loss surgery to adult patients. Dr. Rampp strives to help patients struggling with obesity to lose weight and resolve co-morbidities such as diabetes, hypertension and sleep apnea.
Dr. Rampp is a board-certified general surgeon and practices the entire scope of general surgery. She has a special interest in minimally-invasive surgery and robotic surgery.
Outside the office, Dr. Rampp enjoys gardening, running and spending time with her family.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Little Rock, AR
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science
- Duke University Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center - Chattanooga, TN
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine - Chattanooga
- Ascension Saint Thomas Managed Care Organization
- Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- The American Board of Surgery - Surgery
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.