Autumn M. Hancock, APRN
Autumn M. Hancock, APRN, is a nurse practitioner specializing in family medicine with Ascension St. Vincent's in Jacksonville, FL. She provides primary care for minor illness and injuries, preventive health screenings, routine check-ups and vaccinations. Autumn listens to understand you and your health concerns, taking the time to get to know you and your family's health history and create a personalized care plan that's right for you. As a NP, Autumn can diagnose illness and injury, prescribe medication and provide non-surgical care. Ask about virtual visits as part of your ongoing care.
- Florida Community College of Jacksonville
- South University
- University of West Florida
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.