Anna K. Dvorak, MD
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Anna Dvorak, MD is a Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician with Ascension Medical Group Pulmonary. Dr Dvorak is board-certified in pulmonary and critical care. Dr. Dvorak has been practicing in Austin since 2010. She helped develop the ECMO program at Ascension Seton Medical Center of Austin. Her outpatient practice focuses on the evaluation and treatment of patients with pulmonary hypertension. She enjoys working with pulmonary hypertension patients to create individualized care plans to help meet their needs. Outside of the hospital, Dr. Dvorak enjoys hiking, biking and spending time with her family.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- New York University Langone Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.