Andrew G. Kitcher, MD
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Andrew Kitcher, MD is a board-certified pulmonary and critical care physician who provides inpatient care at Austin's Seton and Dell Seton Medical Centers. Dr. Kitcher attended the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York. He completed a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care at the University of California, San Diego, and joined the faculty there, before coming to the Dell School of Medicine at the University of Texas as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine. Dr. Kitcher believes in providing high quality, compassionate care to all patients.
- Columbia University, College of Physician and Surgeons
- Icahn School of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- University of California San Diego
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.