Christopher J. Garrison, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Garrison's career includes 20 years of experience in complex neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As UT Austin Dell Medical School Residency Program Director, he enjoys training the next generation of physicians and exchanging ideas with other leaders to improve patient care.
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- University OF MICHIGAN Medical CENTER
- Central Texas Medical Foundation
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Highland Lakes
- Ascension Seton Shoal Creek
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Ascension Seton Edgar B. Davis
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Christopher J. Garrison, MD offers services at multiple Texas locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.