Aurora M. Mignosa, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
On December 1, 2023, the Ascension Providence DePaul Clinic will be closing. As a result of this change, beginning December 1, 2023, Aurora Mignosa, MD, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, will no longer be seeing patients or providing outpatient psychiatric care with Ascension Providence. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to see current patients in the clinic and refill medications through November 30, 2023.
Your medical records are confidential and will remain with Providence Health Alliance. For more information on requesting a copy of your records for continued care, please call (254) 751-4880.
- University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine & Surgery - Manila, Philippines
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital - Texas A&M
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital - Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Ascension Providence
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.