Joshua T. Gautney, MD
Pulmonary Medicine, Hospital Medicine
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Gautney is board certified in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. He provides comprehensive care to adults 18 years and older. Dr. Gautney has a special interest in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), evidence based medicine and point of care ultrasound. He strives to provide personal care to his patients, treating the patient and not just the symptoms. He treats his patients as if they were his family.
Meet Joshua T. Gautney, MD
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- University of Alabama Hospital - Birmingham
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Texas
- University of Alabama
- Ascension Alabama Managed Care
- Ascension St. Vincent's East
- Ascension St. Vincent's St. Clair
- ABIM - The American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease) - Critical Care Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Joshua T. Gautney, MD offers services at multiple Alabama locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.