Salem N. Sayar, MD
Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Salem N. Sayar, MD, is a cardiologist specializing in electrophysiology at Ascension Michigan in Detroit. He delivers non-surgical treatments to correct arrhythmias, irregular heart rhythms, and help prevent stroke. Dr. Sayar specializes in managing chronic atrial fibrillation (AFib). He starts by listening to understand you and your health concerns. Dr. Sayar works with you to create a personalized care plan for your needs. Our cardiovascular specialists are part of an integrated, national network of heart care, sharing best practices and offering evaluation and treatment of the most complex heart conditions.
Whether you have new symptoms or want to talk to a heart doctor about a heart rhythm diagnosis, Dr. Sayar is here for you.
Meet Salem N. Sayar, MD
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Salem N. Sayar, MD offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.