Scott I. Sircus, MD
Dr. Sircus is the current Chief of Urology at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center. Dr. Sircus provides excellent urologic care with compassion and skill in minimally invasive state-of-the-art surgery of the urinary tract. He also treats urinary leakage (incontinence).
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- New England Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth'S Medical Center
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Urology - Urology
Scott I. Sircus, MD offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.