Patrick Dillawn, MD
General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Dillawn grew up in Houston and has practiced in Austin and Round Rock for 19 years. He is a clinical assistant professor of surgery at University of Texas Dell Medical School and joined Seton Surgical Group in 2011. He lives in Austin with his wife and three children.
- UNIV OF TEXAS HSC
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Seton Medical Center UT
- Dell Children's Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Hays
- American Board of Surgery
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.