Gregory R. Cook, APRN
Gregory R. Cook, APRN, is an advanced practice registered nurse in pulmonology with Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent's Lung Institute, Florida. He provides specialized, comprehensive care to all of his patients.
Gregory provides specialized tests and non-surgical treatments to help improve how your lungs function such as bronchoscopy, a diagnostic test of your airways, oxygen therapy, and pulmonary function test. He is professionally accomplished by the American Nurses Credentialing Center - Family Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified (FNP-BC).
We’re here to deliver care that’s right for you. Our doctors and care team listen to understand you and your health concerns. Then, we work with you to deliver a care plan that’s right for you.
- University of North Florida
- University of West Florida
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- American Nurses Credentialing Center - Family Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified (FNP-BC)
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.