Valerie M. Pruitt, MD
Neurocritical Care, Surgical Critical Care-Trauma, General Surgery
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Valerie Pruitt received her medical degree from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky. She completed her residency training in general surgery at Keesler Medical Center in Biloxi, Mississippi and finished a two year fellowship with focus in trauma/surgical critical care at the University of Texas Healthscience Center. Dr. Pruitt served for 13 years in the United States Air Force and is currently an active member of the United States Air Force Reserve. Dr. Pruitt enjoys being in the outdoors, especially anything to do with the beach from paddle boarding to scuba diving.
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston
- Keesler AFB Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- The American Board of Anesthesiology - Neurocritical Care
- The American Board of Surgery - General Surgery
- The American Board of Surgery - Surgical Critical Care
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.