When you feel sick, the last thing that you want to do is leave your house and drive to an urgent care center or the emergency room. You sit. You wait. You breathe in every else’s germs.
When you’ve had the condition before, you know the symptoms. You even have a good idea of what the clinician will prescribe. But instead of resting, you get into your car and drive to a medical facility.
Now, thanks to HealtheVisits you have another option. You can make an online visit to an Ascension clinician.
How Do I Make a HealtheVisit?
The process is simple. If you are located in Wisconsin, use your favorite browser to visit our HealtheVisit site. Create an account and complete the online interview questions. After your form is complete, simply submit your encrypted information. HealtheVisits are like modern-day house calls. They can help you feel better – faster.
With HealtheVisits, you can:
- Consult with a healthcare clinician without leaving your home. Based on your answers to the screening questionnaire, HealtheVisits can provide diagnosis and treatment for more than 20 common illnesses.
- Contact HealtheVisits any time day or night. When you contact HealtheVisits between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m., you will receive a diagnosis and treatment plan within an hour. Contacts made after 9 p.m. will receive a treatment plan the next day.
- If you need a lab test for strep throat, we will even send a ZipTicket to your mobile device. This ticket will put you at the front of the line at the nearest lab for testing.
- Get prescriptions sent to your pharmacy. If you need a prescription, your healthcare clinician can send your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Save money: you pay just $35 per HealtheVisit. HealtheVisits accepts debit, credit and flex-spending cards. The charges are not submitted to insurance, but can be submitted to your health-savings account for reimbursement.
When you need healthcare for a minor health issue, HealtheVisits may be the perfect solution for anyone living, working and vacationing in Wisconsin. You only need access to the Internet. You do not have to be a patient of Ascension to use HealtheVisits. You just need to be in the State of Wisconsin.
If you are suffering from:
- Acid Reflux or Heart Burn (GERD)
- Allergies or Hay Fever
- Athlete’s Foot
- Canker or Cold Sores
- Common Cold
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea (or Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Eczema or Dermatitis
- Female Bladder Infection (UTI)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Jock Itch
- Minor Burns
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Tick Bites
You can also use HealtheVisits consultations for medication refills for mild or exercise-induced asthma, influenza prevention, motion sickness prevention and EpiPen® refills.
If you have any questions, call the toll-free support line at 844.4EVISIT or 844.438.4748. Start your HealtheVisit today.