Urogynecology and female pelvic health
Ascension Saint Thomas Women’s Care teams specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders.
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Over the course of a woman’s life, many events such as childbirth and menopause, can lead to changes to the pelvic floor that can lead to various vaginal, bladder or pelvic health problems. Many of these conditions can cause discomfort and life altering symptoms including reduced sexual function, leaky bladder and fecal incontinence.
Our urogynecology team is highly trained and focused on treating these conditions utilizing evidence-based care and conservative treatment options, as well as minimally invasive and robotic surgery techniques. Our compassionate care teams are here with the goal to help women get back to their normal daily lives with rejuvenation and confidence.
Conditions we treat:
- Interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome
- Urinary incontinence/leakage of urine
- Fecal incontinence/leakage of stool
- Vaginal mesh/sling complications
- Pelvic organ prolapse/vaginal bulge
- Vaginismus/vaginal pain syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction or discomfort
- Reoccurring urinary tract infections
Meet Our Team
To schedule an appointment, call 615-284-2060.
Why Choose Ascension in Tennessee
Ascension Saint Thomas Midtown
Ascension Saint Thomas is a family of hospitals and physician practices, and part of Ascension, the largest Catholic health care system in the US