Giving Adults Sustainable Weight Loss Options
Experience a weight loss success story with healthy benefits. The Journey starts at one of our Ascension Wisconsin bariatric surgery centers.
Wisconsin Bariatric Weight Loss Programs
Now in more locations, our well-established bariatric centers offer a full spectrum of services for all types of weight management. Tens of thousands of adults have overcome their weight problem through our Ascension Wisconsin Bariatric and Weight Management services.
Pre-register for an information seminar
- Ascension Medical Group Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin, call 262-785-7770. See classes and events for upcoming bariatric surgery seminars.
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee Bariatric Center, call 414-962-2274.
- Ascension Medical Group - 1501 Madison Street - Bariatric Program, Appleton, WI. Watch the informational seminar below and call 920-730-4435 for a consultation.
- Ascension SE Wisconsin ReNew You Weight Management (at Elmbrook and Franklin campuses), call 262-785-2319.
- Bariatric Medicine Non-surgical Weight Management Clinic at Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Germantown (and Milwaukee), call 262-250-7800.
What makes our approach different, yet highly results oriented, is our compassionate, personalized attention. We are with you all the way and even after you reach your weight loss goal. Obesity is a treatable disease. We proactively address emotional eating, medical conditions affected by being overweight, and imbalances in your individual body metabolism. Our weight management treatments can improve your overall self-image and health while controlling weight-related symptoms, such as:
- Abnormal blood sugars
- Arthritic pain
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Problems sleeping
See classes and events for upcoming information sessions, education classes and support groups.
Achieving Healthy Weight Loss – It’s a Team Approach
The Ascension Wisconsin bariatric centers are accredited bariatric centers by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Our bariatric programs are highly regarded for excellence in quality of care and patient satisfaction. The depth of experience of our surgeons and weight management care teams have received special health insurance designations:
- Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery (Anthem BCBS)
- CIGNA 3-star Quality Bariatric Center Designation
- United Resource Network – Center of Excellence
Health insurance coverage may vary and may not cover various services. Both bariatric centers and the ReNew You Program offer package prices
Obesity is a treatable disease
Our bariatric surgeons use minimally invasive, laparoscopic surgical procedures whenever possible. In some cases, robotic DaVinci technology-assisted surgery is part of the gastric bypass procedure. The surgeon is part of your pre-op consult and leads a thorough evaluation that includes this team of weight management specialists:
- Nurses certified in bariatric surgery
- Registered dietitian nutritionists for meal planning and dietary needs
- Psychologists supporting emotional health
- Physical therapists for your exercise plan
- Lab, pulmonary and EKG testing as part of the total work-up
- Specialty consults, as needed, with cardiology, endocrinology and diabetes care, nephrology (kidney health), pulmonary medicine, and sleep medicine specialists
ReNew You blog articles:
Bariatric Medicine, Non-Surgical Weight Management Clinics
At Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s Ozaukee - Germantown and Milwaukee, Christopher Weber, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and pediatrics, with extensive training in obesity medicine and strength and conditioning. This clinic specializes in health solutions for children and adults struggling with being overweight and related health conditions. Your customized care plan addresses your total health needs, and when needed, provides services in coordination with the Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Bariatric Center. Dr. Weber focuses on preventive care and wellness for a healthy lifestyle. To learn more, call 262-250-7800.
Nutritional Counseling for All Ages
Ascension Wisconsin registered dietitian nutritionists are available through Ascension Hospitals. They provide consultative appointments to address your medical nutrition therapy needs. These services are available to children and adults.
With weight management, one of the most common questions is, what foods will I be able to eat?
Ascension registered dietitian nutritionists have those answers and provide ongoing one-on-one support, as well as lead weight management support group activities. Learn more about our nutrition services.
Get healthier results and lose weight. Learn how our bariatric surgery and medically supervised, non-surgical weight management, including the ReNew You program, are personalized for your needs.
Weight loss results may vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results.
Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee - Germantown
In Southeast Wisconsin, Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee - Germantown offers compassionate primary and specialty health care.
Make an Appointment
Ascension Medical Group - Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin
Deciding to get bariatric surgery takes courage. At the Ascension Medical Group - Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin, we’re here to help.
Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee Bariatric Center
The Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee Bariatric Center is winning the battle against obesity with proven weight management treatments.
Make an Appointment
Weight Management - Bariatrics