Staying Active and Healthy with Club 55
St. Vincent’s HealthCare Club 55 helps keep older adults active with health and wellness programs.
Senior Care at St Vincents HealthCare
St. Vincent’s has a longstanding commitment to delivering personalized healthcare for seniors. Learn how Club 55 can benefit your well-being.
Become a Club 55 member by calling 904-308-7357. A $30 one-time enrollment fee is collected per member (or $50 for two individuals per household).
Club 55 membership benefits include a quarterly newsletter with many discounts and complimentary event invitations.
Complimentary services when at a St. Vincent’s location
- One guest meal each day you are hospitalized
- One small drink at hospital eateries
- Parking (no cost)
- St. Vincent’s Gift Shop discounts
- Seton Pharmacy discounts
- Open access to the Nancy and Fred Schultz Patient and Family Resource Center at St. Vincent Riverside
Discounts from local businesses
- Non-medical and medical home care services
- Wheelchair ramps
- Legal fees
- Food delivery
- Eye glasses
- Hearing aids. Some assisted living communities also provide discounts.
Health and Wellness Invitations
- Wellness programs (chair yoga and Tai Chi)
- Day trips
- Computer classes
- Health lectures
- Lunch and learn opportunities
- Craft shows and health expos
- Afternoon tea
- Holiday parties
- Social activities (bingo, movies and ice cream)
For more information see our downloadable brochure and application