State of the Art St Vincent's NeuroSpine Center
St. Vincent’s has pioneered minimally invasive spine surgery in Alabama with the Mazor Robotics Renaissance™ Guidance System.
Spine Center and Neurosurgery
The NeuroSpine Center at St. Vincent's Birmingham is a state-of-the-art facility featuring Mazor robotic technology, neurosurgeons and pain management specialists focused solely on neurosurgical outpatient care, making the center unique in the region.
For more information, please call The NeuroSpine Center at St. Vincent's Birmingham at 205-558-3636.
We specialize in neurosurgical procedures such as:
- Anterior Cervical Diskectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Decompressive Laminectomy
- Removal of Spine Cysts and Lesions
- Piriformis Release
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Ulnar Nerve Release
We also offer Interventional Pain Procedures such as:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Radiofrequency Procedures