Remember Your Shot and Forget the Flu
Borgess provides nearly one hundred flu vaccine clinics throughout southwest Michigan during September and October.
Borgess Flu Vaccine Clinics
Standard flu and pneumonia vaccines (including Prevnar 13) will be offered. If you are not sure which vaccine to choose, please talk with your primary care provider.
FluMist Nasal Spray is offered at our clinics for children ages 2 years through 17 years old.
Flu shots are recommended every year for everyone over six months of age.
Fees reflect a discount for cash or payment at the time of service.
- Trivalent Standard Flu Vaccine - $29 (Ages 5 years and up)
- Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine - $38 (Ages 6 months and up)
- Pneumovax 23 - $90 (Ages 19 years and up)
- Prevnar 13 - $225 (Ages 19 years and up)
- Cash or check.
- We accept all Medicare Part B plans and most commercial insurances. While most Borgess facilities accept Medicaid, current regulations do not allow coverage for mass immunizati clinics. Therefore, for our community-based flu clinics, we cannot accept patients with Medicaid, ealthy Michigan Plan, Cofinity NGS-Bronson Employees or any Medicaid HMO plans (e.g., Meridian, Mc ren Health Plan, United Healthcare Community Plan, Priority Health and Coventry Cares).
*Patients with Medicaid or Medicaid HMO coverage should II their primary care physician and schedule an appointment to have their flu immunization.