Care options for all stages of heart failure
At Ascension Via Christi, our advance heart failure specialists provide a team approach with a compassionate, personalized care plan.
Advanced Heart Failure Care at Ascension Via Christi
Ascension Via Christi Heart Failure Disease Management Program is designed to help patients stay out of the hospital and live better, more vigorous lives. Our multidisciplinary team includes advanced registered nurse practitioners, physicians, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, and social workers.
- Detailed patient evaluation and quality of life assessment
- Learning needs assessment
- Dietary assessment and counseling
- Pharmacist and social worker support
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Phone follow up and close patient monitoring as needed
The Ascension Via Christi Heart Failure Disease Managment Program is located in Wichita, Kansas. For more information , call 316-268-5591.
Ascension Via Christi Heart Failure Clinic
848 N. St Francis, Suite 2945
Wichita, KS 67214
For more information, call 316-268-5591.