Health Insurance Marketplace
Ascension participates in the Health Insurance Marketplace government program to offer options for patients without employer-provided insurance.
The Health Insurance Marketplace offers numerous insurance choices for those who have not been able to get insurance through their work or buy it on their own. Tax credits are available for those who qualify.
Which Plans Include Ascension?
The following 2018 plans include Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center and Community Clinic:
- Engage by Medica
Is the Health Insurance Marketplace for You?
- Yes: If you’re uninsured or under-insured and do not qualify for governmental coverage through Medicare or Medicaid.
- Maybe: If your eligibility for Medicaid (Badger Care Plus) has changed; If you’re currently insured but shopping to compare coverage and rates; If you’re a veteran.
- No: If you’re on Medicare or Medicaid or insured through your employer you do not need to do anything during ACA open enrollment.
How to Enroll
- Create an account on healthcare.gov
- Enter personal and financial information
- Select a plan and make a premium payment
If you have any questions or need help enrolling, the following resources are available:
Health Insurance Marketplace website: www.healthcare.gov
Health Insurance Marketplace 24/7 assistance hotline: 1-800-318-2596