About Ascension at Tomahawk
Ascension at Tomahawk has a team of highly experienced primary care doctors and specialists, including walk-in urgent care.
Serving residents in Oneida and Lincoln Counties, Ascension at Tomahawk is a Department of Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital and provides compassionate, personalized healthcare for every member of your family.
Our care teams begin by listening to understanding your health concerns. By working together, we help you get the care you need.
Our family medicine care team provides a wide range of wellness and internal medicine services, including:
- Annual physicals
- Preventive health screenings
- Weight management
- Treating and managing chronic illnesses
Internal Medicine and Specialty Care
Internal medicine doctors offer experienced specialty care for adults with chronic and acute medical needs. Our general surgeons are skilled in a full range of surgical procedures, including minimally invasive techniques. For orthopedic and sports injury rehabilitation, Ascension Head 2 Toe Physical Therapy has highly experienced therapists.
You also have convenient access to an outpatient pharmacy and laboratory, radiology and imaging services.
We are part of a network of care giving you access to the healthcare you need at any stage of life:
- Trauma care and care in critical situations at Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital.
- OB and maternity services at the Women’s Birth Center – our nurse educators also provide prenatal care, childbirth education and breastfeeding support.
- Cancer care at the James Beck Cancer Center.
- Behavioral and Mental Health services at the Ascension Koller Behavioral Health Center.
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin Sites of Care.