To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Serving people of all ages, our board-certified family medicine doctors and nurse practitioners provide residents in the Stevens Point area with personalized, compassionate health care.
Each time you visit our clinic, your doctor begins with listening. By understanding you and your health and by working together to develop a personalized care plan, we help make sure you’re getting the care you need and the best care possible.
- Annual physicals
- Preventive health screenings
- Illness or injury diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition and weight management
- Family counseling
- Geriatric care
At Ascension, we believe in caring for the whole person – body, mind and spirit. Our primary care doctors collaborate with other Ascension facilities in Portage County, referring you to specialists for the treatment of more complex medical conditions, as needed.
St. Michael’s at Stanley Street is part of the Ascension Wisconsin network of care, which includes:
- Ascension Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center
- OB and maternity services at Ascension St. Michael’s Women’s Birth Center
- Ascension Dental Center
- Ascension’s Veterans Choice programs for veterans experiencing difficulty accessing the VA for care
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin sites of care at: