Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
***New temporary visitor rules have been implemented. Please contact the location before visiting for the latest guidelines.***
Visiting and Emergency Hours
Daily: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Visitors under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Pediatrics and ICU have additional visiting hours and policies. Please contact those departments for detailed information.
Monday-Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Emergency Department: 24/7
Ample parking and free valet service are available.
Translation services are available upon request. More information can be found here.
Use of cell phones is limited to posted areas.
Located on the first floor of the medical complex, Archangel Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Drop-in Child Care
Is the need for a child care provider keeping you from making your doctor’s appointment? We are here for you! Through a partnership between the Stevens Point Area YMCA and Ascension, we will provide free Drop-In Child Care to parents visiting our location. Please allow enough time prior to your appointment to check your child into the Drop-In Child Care area.
- We welcome children 6 weeks to 11 years of age.
- There is a 2-hour time limit per day.
- Caring, qualified Y staff will ensure your child is safe and happy in an environment that is fun, educational, and nurturing.
- The number of children in the Drop-In Child Care room is limited by age.
- Drop-In Child Care services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Drop-In Child Care is for well children only.
- Located on the first floor of Ascension St. Michael's Hospital, near the Archangel Cafe.
For more information or questions, please call the Drop-In Child Care room at 715-343-3476.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Located on the third floor of Ascension St. Michael's Hospital, the chapel welcomes all patients and their family. Mass is celebrated every Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. In addition, weekday Holy Mass is held at 3:30 p.m.