Community Benefit Reports
Learn how our programs and services help improve the overall health of the communities we serve, and provide quality healthcare to all who need it.
2018 Community Benefit in Wisconsin
From July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, Ascension Wisconsin's benefit to the communities we serve totaled more than $292 million. Whether in Southeast Wisconsin, the Fox Valley or North-Central Wisconsin, our commitment to community benefit reflects our Mission to serve all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Through community benefits programs or activities, we can:
- Improve access to health services
- Advance medical or health knowledge
- Enhance population health
- Reduce the burden of government to improve health
Community Health Needs Assessments & ReportsEvery three years, our hospitals perform community health needs assessments to evaluate the overall health status of the communities we serve. The information from these assessments is routinely used to guide the strategic planning processes of our organization. In collaboration with our local community health partners, we are pleased to present the following Community Health Needs Assessment reports.
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2019-2022 Community Health Improvement Plan (Implementation Strategy)
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2016-19 Community Health Implementation Strategy
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2013-16 Community Health Implementation Strategy