Ascension physicians and associates donate time and resources to help local organizations and those in need through programs, projects and activities.
Ascension Our Lady of Victory Hospital's Community Link Program helps address this very real need in Stanley, Wisconsin, and surrounding areas. Staffed by a licensed social worker, the program is free of charge to those in need.
- To increase qualified community member awareness of and access to available programs and services in Ascension Our Lady of Victory Hospital's four-county referral area;
- To provide area clergy, physicians, school liaisons and others with a centralized resource bank of information available to help others.
- Faith in Action
- Sharps Collection Program
- Migraine Education
- Prenatal Education
- Living Wills and Advanced Directives Education
- Equipment Donation - Stanley Boyd
- Free Clinics Services/Hill Burton Charity