Ascension is dedicated to the well-being of our communities, with free and low-cost programs that include health education, support groups and more.
Requests should be submitted a minimum of three months prior to the event. Requests outside that timeframe risk denial. All requests must be submitted via email and include funding levels available and event history. We also ask for an updated IRS W-9 form at the time of submission.
GuidelinesConsideration for sponsorships is dependent on the following:
- Align with Ascension’s mission, vision, core values and strategic priorities.
- Consistency with ethical and religious directives of the Catholic Church and Ascension.
- Must be a not-for-profit organization with a current IRS 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt, public charity status or organization that operates with a responsible fiscal party that meets these IRS regulations.
- Supports a not-for-profit organization where Ascension associates are actively involved.
- Supports a specific purpose, activity or event.
- Provides opportunities for brand recognition through media and logo placement.
Preference will be given to requests that support Ascension priority health service lines and their intended audiences.Sponsorship requests not eligible for funding include:
- Annual campaign support
- Capital or construction projects
- Operational or staff positions
- Grant requests
- Advertising requests
- Multi-year requests
- National funding requests
- Membership dues
- Benefit events whose primary beneficiary is an individual or family.
Ascension is unable to fulfill every request, even if the organization meets the above criteria. Requests are reviewed annually. Past support does not guarantee future funding. Allocations are based on available funds during Ascension’s fiscal year, (July 1 – June 30).