To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Ascension Medical Group board-certified doctors and nurse practitioners provide residents in Forest County with high quality healthcare services for all ages.
Our care teams begin each appointment listening and assessing your health needs. Working together, we help make sure you’re getting the best care possible.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Wisconsin Rehabilitation Services at this location include physical therapy. Our licensed therapists treat all types of conditions with personalized, non-surgical therapies to improve function and mobility.
We provide a wide range of services from annual physicals, preventive health screenings, women’s health, immunizations, and weight management to treating acute and chronic illnesses. St. Mary’s at Crandon is part of the Ascension North Wisconsin network of care committed to helping you live your fullest life:
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Rhinelander
- OB and maternity services at the Women’s Birth Center
- Cancer care at the James Beck Cancer Center.
- Behavioral and Mental Health services at the Ascension Koller Behavioral Health Center.
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin Sites of Care.