About Ascension St. Mary's at Kabel Avenue
In Northern Wisconsin, Ascension St. Mary’s at Kabel Avenue offers primary care and occupational health care.
Our doctors and nurse practitioners provide residents and employers in Oneida county a range of preventive health and occupational health services.
This clinic provides health and wellness services including annual physicals, preventive health screenings, immunizations and weight management. The doctors treat acute, non-emergency illness and injuries.
Specialists in occupational medicine assist employers in providing a healthy environment and promoting healthy lifestyles. Services include:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Regulatory Training in CPR/First Aid
- Medical Monitoring
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Injury Management
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Health & Wellness
- Employer-based Clinics
St. Mary’s at Kabel Avenue is part of the Ascension North Wisconsin network of care so our care teams can quickly connect you to other specialists you may need to help you live your fullest life:
- Ascension St. Mary’s Hospital
- OB and maternity services at the Women’s Birth Center
- Cancer care at the James Beck Cancer Center
- Behavioral and Mental Health services at the Ascension Koller Behavioral Health Center.
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin Sites of Care.