If any of the following occur, you should notify our office at 254-772-5454.
- Heavy vaginal bleeding, as heavy or heavier than a period with or without pain.
- Sudden or slow leak of amniotic fluid from the vagina.
- Severe constant abdominal pain.
- Temperature over 100.4 or greater for more than 24 hours.
- Persistent vomiting.
- Painful or burning urination.
- Absence or drastic decrease in fetal movement.
- Severe persistent headache in second or third trimester that does not go away with Tylenol, especially if accompanied by sudden swelling of face, hands and feet.
- Persistent blurry vision or “seeing spots.”