Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
Visiting hours are 9 a.m.-9 p.m. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The information desk is staffed with volunteers that can help you with a range of information.
Free Wireless Internet Access
Patients and other guests can use their personal laptops, PDAs or other handheld devices to connect to the Ascension Seton Family Access network and easily navigate to their favorite Web sites or e-mail accounts.
Patients, friends and guests can connect to Ascension Seton Family Access by following these steps:
- Start your laptop, PDA or wireless device (equipped with a wireless network card) and verify that it is connected to the wireless network Ascension Seton Family Access.
- If necessary, create a wireless profile using the following settings:
- Network Name (SSID) – Ascension Seton Family Access
- Network Authentication – Open Date
- Encryption – Disabled
- Launch your Web browser. You will see a page listing the terms of service that you must accept before use.
- Once you’ve accepted the terms of service, you will see a welcome page featuring Ascension Seton news and information. From the welcome page, you can browse the Internet.
If you experience problems, check to see that your wireless network card is 802.11a/b/g compatible. If problems with connecting to the Internet persist, please contact your hardware/software vendor.
When trying to reach a patient at Ascension Seton Highland Lakes, you can call the operator. For assistance at Ascension Seton Highland Lakes, please call the operator at 512-715-3000.
The Gift Shop is sponsored by the Ascension Seton Highland Lakes Auxiliary. Volunteers staff the Gift Shop and are always ready and eager to serve patients, families and hospital staff.
The Gift Shop features specialty gift items for all occasions including jewelry, candles and much more!
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
The gift shop is located near the Outpatient Admissions Area.
The Chapel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is located in the Nursing Lobby.
512-715-3000, ex. 66122.