In Austin, Ascension Seton Occupational Health Clinic provides occupational health services, including pre-placement, surveillance, and DOT physicals.
Ascension Seton Occupational Health Clinic has a full range of services for preventing illness and injury in the workplace. We also have health maintenance services and early rehabilitation when injuries or health problems occur on the job.
- Care for work-related injury and illness
- Certification for respirator wearer and fit testing
- Department of Transportation physical exams
- Education and training
- Medical physical exams (asbestos, lead, etc.)
- On-site case management
- Specialty services on-site
- Work physicals and drug screening programs
- Workplace wellness
Occupational Health Benefits
Our team of occupational medicine specialists have specialized training in work-place medicine. Benefits of the program include:
- Decrease of disability
- Decrease in workers’ compensation costs
- Enhance worker productivity
- Improve job satisfaction
We are committed to providing you with the tools you need to make informed healthcare decisions. Whether you need routine care or have a more complex condition, your health is our priority – body, mind and spirit.