Seton Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in Austin, Texas, is part of Ascension's network of specialty surgical care in Central Texas.
The surgeons have extensive experience performing cosmetic surgery and plastic reconstructive surgery. The care team & takes the time to listen to you and together use our team approach to provide compassionate, personalized care that is right for you.
We are committed to improving the appearance, function and overall quality of life for the people we serve:
Cosmetic procedures and injections
From the latest cosmetic surgery procedures to nonsurgical med spa treatments we help you feel and look your very best.
- Body contouring
- Breast enhancement surgery
- Facial procedures to enhance your natural features and reduce signs of aging
- Medical spa, providing nonsurgical injections and fillers to help reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin
- Medical grade skincare products available
Hand and wrist surgery and therapy
Your hands are vital to your quality of life because you use your hands almost constantly throughout the day. We have treatment options for conditions that affect the bones, joints, tendons, nerves and overall function of your hand and fingers. Our surgical and physical therapy approach focuses on helping you regain full use of your hands.
Hand therapy is a part of our total team approach to care. Care options may include:
- Pain management
- Physical therapy to increase strength and movement
- Preparing for return to work
- Sensory reeducation of nerve injuries with or without nerve repair surgery
Reconstructive plastic surgery
When breast cancer surgery, trauma injury or a congenital condition affects your appearance and self-image, and limits the activities you can do, our reconstructive surgery team has options.
- Breast reconstruction surgery
Breast cancer treatment plans can include breast reconstructive surgery. Our experienced surgeons perform advanced microsurgical breast reconstruction using your own tissue to create whole and balanced breasts. This tissue may come from several sites on a woman's body including her abdomen (DIEP Flap), back (TAP or Lat flap), buttocks (SGAP Flap) or thighs (TUG flap). We are also specialized in nipple reconstruction and lymphedema surgery.
- Facial or limb reconstruction due to a trauma injury of amputation
- Facial reconstruction due to a congenital defect
- Wound care for diabetic ulcers, pressure sores, burns, and hard-to-heal wounds after surgery
Pediatric plastic surgery
The plastic surgeons at Seton Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery are part of the Ascension Dell Children's Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial care team. Our surgeons work with other pediatric specialists to help repair congenital defects to the face, ear, head, and mouth. Our team approach supports five programs:
- Congenital ear reconstructive surgery
- Cleft palate reconstruction
- Craniofacial program
For information about any of these services, contact Ascension Dell Children's, Austin, Texas, 512-324-0918