Ascension Dell Children's Pediatric Rehabilitation Center at Seton Southwest customizes pediatric therapies for your child's needs.
Pediatric rehabilitation therapy helps kids who have lost function due to injury or illness. At this Seton Southwest location we customize your child’s care plan using therapy equipment designed for the needs of children and adolescents.
The Ascension Dell Children’s care team specializes in therapies to help your child function better while they are recovering from an injury, surgery, or managing a complex health condition. We help children become as independent as possible by focusing on achievable functional goals.
Team Approach To Care
Our care team provides these rehabilitation services:
- Aquatic therapy
- Bilingual speech therapy
- Complex pain intervention
- Constraint induced movement therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Functional strengthening and gait training
- Feeding therapy
- Hand therapy
- McKenzie method of spine assessment and therapy
- Pelvic floor biofeedback
- Serial casting
- Speech and articulation therapy
- Sports medicine
- Swallowing evaluations and modified barium
- Swallow studies and FEES
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wheelchair assessment
- Wound care