Midtown Volunteer Services
Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital is proud of the service its 100-plus active Volunteers provide.
Volunteers are a vital part in helping to create a warm and friendly environment, and are present in many departments throughout the hospital; serving our patients, their families and visitors, as well as, supporting our staff. Our Volunteers greatly enrich our mission of holistic healthcare.
If you are looking for a meaningful place to contribute and feel part of a community of service;please join the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Volunteer Services Program.
Active Volunteer Benefits
- Annual Tuberculosis screening
- Free Flu vaccinations
- One Free meal, per volunteer shift worked, in the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Cafeteria up to $10
- Discount in the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Gift Shop
- Discount at the Wellness Center (terms apply)
- Governor’s Books from Birth (Female Only)
- Hospital Ambassador
- Employee Health
- Information Desk
- Emergency Department
- Patient Experience
- Patient Visitor
- Breast Center (Female Only)
- Unit Volunteer
- Infusion center
- Cancer Center
- OB Registration
- Food Service Concierge
- Ollie Trolley Representative
- ICOUGH Patient Visitor
- Certified Therapy Dogs (Certification required)
- Patient Transport
- PACU (Recovery Room)
- We support the Mother & Baby Bonding program in our L&D and Nursery; the Hospital does not utilize the Rock A Baby program.
Summer Junior Volunteers
Summer Junior Volunteer opportunities are also available for 15 – 18 year old high school students each Summer. Applications are available February 1st – March 31 each new year.
Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Services Program at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. For additional information, please contact Jan Brown at email@example.com or 615-284-6185. If you have no further questions; please complete the online application by clicking the Apply Now Button. Your application will be entered into our database and you will be contacted soon.