Ascension Medical Group St. John provides family medicine and women’s health care in Okmulgee, Oklahoma.
At Ascension Medical Group St. John Okmulgee, we listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. At this location, we offer both family medicine and women’s health services. Whether you have a short-term illness, or a more complex health concern, this team will help you stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
In addition to caring for individual short-term illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Maternity care (with babies delivered at Ascension St. John Medical Center in Tulsa)
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
Our care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.