Ascension’s Jane Phillips Medical Center provides pain management services to assist you with managing short-term and chronic pain.
Jane Phillips Pain Management is committed to providing individualized interventional pain management to help reduce pain and improve quality of life to those patients experiencing debilitating pain.
Our pain management clinic is led by a board-certified anesthesiologist with fellowship training in pain management and is staffed by a compassionate care team skilled in pain management.
Referrals by physicians are preferred to ensure appropriate diagnosis and treatment of patients prior to beginning pain management therapy.
We treat conditions, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Cancer-related pain
- Headaches that do not respond to regular treatment
Some of the techniques used to treat these patients include:
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumber facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Radiofrequency nerve lesioning and facet joint denervation
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty for compression fractures
- Botox treatment for cervical dystonia and headaches
- Implantable intrathecal pump therapy for pain and spasticity
- Spinal cord stimulation
For more information about our services, please contact the clinic at 918-331-1258.