In Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Ascension Medical Group St. John Family Medicine delivers preventive health screenings and care for illness and injuries.
Primary care for everyday health
Ascension Medical Group St. John in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, delivers primary care to children and adults. When you need quick and convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries, we're here for you. We listen to understand the health needs of you and your family. Then, we deliver care that's right for you or your child.
Healthcare services close to home
Our primary care team takes the time to get to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, including health physicals, screening tests, and treatments for existing health conditions. We’re here for your everyday healthcare needs, including:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Child well checks
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat)
- Routine Healthcare for teenagers and adults
- Senior health
- Women GYN exams (Pap tests and family planning)
- Licensed care Managers
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Counselors
- Point of care diagnostic lab testing
- Chronic medication management
- Medicare Wellness Visits
- Weight management services
- Virtual office visits
- Open early at 7 am for scheduled appointments
- Behavioral therapist
Family medicine doctors
As your care team, we are committed to delivering a personalized, compassionate healthcare experience.