In Vestal, Ascension Lourdes Occupational Health provides workplace health services, including pre-placement, surveillance, and DOT physicals.
We provide a full range of services for preventing illness and injury in the workplace. We also have health maintenance services and early rehabilitation when injuries or health problems occur on the job. We create a customized program that’s suited to your company’s needs.
- Treatment of acute or chronic work-related illnesses and injuries
- Medical director program
- Modified duty programs
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Ergonomic assessments
- Tuberculosis screening program
- Fit testing
- Commercial driver’s license
- OSHA required medical clearance
- OSHA required medical surveillance
- Flight physicals
Drug and alcohol test programs
- DOT and non-DOT
- Pre-employment and random testing
- 24-hour capability for post-accident or reasonable suspicion testing
- Random test pool management
- Medical review officer services
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine
- Pneumonia vaccine
Our program’s basis is the timely, clear, and steady communication between patient, employer, and primary care doctor.