Patient Portals and Resources
We’re committed to providing you with personalized, compassionate care. Here you’ll find information for Ascension patients.
Welcome to mySJPHealth, your personalized and confidential patient portal provided by St. John Providence. Get convenient, secure online access to your health information – anytime, anywhere, including: your health record, diagnostic results, patient education, current medication, lab results, immunization records, and health reminders.
mySJPHealth is now available as an app on iPhone, iPad, and mobile devices running Android. Download the HealtheLife app published by Cerner Corporation.
See our mySJPHealth Frequently Asked Questions document for additional information.
Physician Office Records
Many members of the St. John Providence medical staff offer an outpatient portal to their patients. If you have questions, contact your physician's office for assistance.
Patients and families at St. John Providence Health System hospitals have a variety of ways to express their satisfaction and concerns regarding their patient care experience. The individual may:
- Mention any concerns or complaint to a nurse or nurse manager immediately so that the matter can be resolved to your satisfaction.
- Dial “0” for the hospital operator from any hospital phone, who will connect you with a staff member who can help.
- Contact the Patient Relations department through the appropriate hospital operator.
- If an individual has any concerns about patient care and safety in the hospital that the hospital has not addressed, patients are encouraged to contact hospital management.
- The individual also has the right to contact one or more of the following agencies:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services by calling 1-800-MED-ICARE. For the hearing impaired please dial 1-877-486-2048.
- The State of Michigan, Department of Community Health, Bureau of Health Systems by calling 1-800-882-6006.
- The Joint Commission by calling 1-800-994-6610, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, or by visiting http://www.jointcommission.org/
If you are a Medicare Beneficiary and have a quality of care concern, you may call Michigan Peer Review Organization (MPRO) at 1-800-365-5899. If you are currently in the hospital and hearing impaired dial 1-800-365-5899, then dial 0 and ask for the TTY. If you are hearing impaired and at home use TTY dial 711 800-365-5899.