We’re the first in the region to offer a convenient, fast and simple way to see an orthopedic specialist after an injury.
The Ascension St. Joseph Hospital Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic offers one-stop shopping for minor orthopedic injuries. Whether it’s a strain, a sprain or a break, we have everything onsite to get you back to your job, your life or your game. Open Wednesdays from 8 am to noon. No appointment necessary, just walk-in.
This is what the Ascension St. Joseph Hospital Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic offers onsite:
- Ascension St. Joseph Hospital orthopedic professionals
- Equipment such as crutches, splints, casts
In fact, we have everything you need to be evaluated and treated in the same visit. In the event your injury is more substantial, we can transfer you to the right place immediately.
The Fast, Easy Way to See an Orthopedic Expert
See an orthopedic expert immediately at the region’s first orthopedic walk-in clinic. No referrals. No appointments. Just a hassle-free path to recovery.
Conditions and Injuries We Treat
At the Ascension St. Joseph Hospital Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic, we treat a variety of minor orthopedic injuries, including:
- Recent muscle, bone, or joint injury
- Pain or swelling in a joint
- Sports Injury
- Knee sprain or strain
- Hand, wrist, elbow, or shoulder injury
- Ankle sprain or strain
- Broken bone without an open wound over the fracture location
- Work-related injuries – Contact your employer before checking in