We’re the first in the Great Lakes Bay Region to offer a convenient, fast and simple way to see an orthopedic specialist after an injury.
The Ascension Standish Orthopedic Walkin Clinic offers one-stop shopping for minor orthopedic injuries. Whether it’s a strain, a sprain or a break, we have everything onsite to get you back to your job, your life or your game. Open Mondays from 9 am to 4 pm. Walk-in or schedule an appointment.
This is what the Ascension Standish Orthopedic Walkin Clinic offers onsite:
- Ascension St. Mary’s orthopedic professionals; Under the direction of Tarek Taha, MD, orthopedic trauma surgeon, Nurse Practitioners Melissa Dean and Molly Bonnington will staff the Standish Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic
- Equipment such as crutches, splints, casts
In fact, we have everything you need to be evaluated and treated in the same visit. In the event your injury is more substantial, we can transfer you to the right place immediately.
The Fast, Easy Way to See an Orthopedic Expert
No referrals. Walk-in or schedule an appointment.
Conditions and Injuries We Treat
At the Ascension Standish Orthopedic Walkin Clinic, we treat a variety of minor orthopedic injuries, including:
- Recent muscle, bone, or joint injury
- Pain or swelling in a joint
- Sports Injury
- Knee sprain or strain
- Hand, wrist, elbow, or shoulder injury
- Ankle sprain or strain
- Broken bone without an open wound over the fracture location
- Work-related injuries – Contact your employer before checking in