Ascension Standish Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic in Standish, Michigan, delivers personalized care for your orthopedic and sports medicine needs.
Orthopedic bone, joint and muscle care
Living with pain can keep you from enjoying the activities you love. Overuse, deconditioning, arthritis, and injury may cause muscle, tendon, joint and back pain. Orthopedic specialists and care teams at Ascension Standish Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic take the time to listen and understand your needs. Then, we work together to create a care plan that's right for you. Our doctors specialize in treating acute injuries and chronic pain of the back, hip, knee, and shoulder.
Orthopedic care that's right for you
Our approach and philosophy starts with noninvasive treatment options. We use medication and physical therapy prior to recommending surgery. Our care teams help you to understand your condition, manage expectations and prevent reinjury. Orthopedic care includes:
- Advanced diagnostic imaging
- Ankle sprain, strain and trauma
- Back injury care and disc disease
- Knee sprain, strain and trauma
- Non-surgical orthopedic treatments
- Joint pain and swelling
- Pediatric orthopedics evaluations
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine care for athletes
- Work injury evaluations
Sports injury care and rehab
Our sports medicine care teams, including surgical and nonsurgical specialists, deliver prompt care for your injuries. We offer same day or next day evaluations by a trained Sports Medicine Fellowship doctor. Rehabilitation services focus on physical therapy and athletic training for your sports performance needs. We also offer education and programs to help prevent injuries and improve strength and conditioning.
If you experience a life-threatening, medical emergency, including a traumatic injury to your ribs, neck or spine or compound bone fractures, go to the nearest ER and call 9-1-1.
Orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors
As your care team, we deliver a personalized, compassionate healthcare experience.
- Tarek Taha, MD, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
- Melissa Dean, Nurse Practitioner
- Molly Bonnington, Nurse Practitioner
- Angel Bermudez MD, CAQSM (Non-Operative Sports Medicine)
- Dave Lemos, MD, FRCSC (Surgical Sports Medicine & Foot and Ankle Surgeon)
- Nathan Krebs DO (Surgical Sports Medicine)